Tutorials

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hasslefree Jess

Decided that I'd better take some half decent photos of the two miniatures I just finished - half decent may actually be optimistic but I do what I can with what I have... I'm happy enough with my camera but I may need to buy a dedicated macro lens and some of the other paraphernalia one needs to photograph these little bastards satisfactorily.

I'm pretty happy with elements of both miniatures but having a good look at the large images before they were resized definitely showed up a few issues that I'll have to try to address. Anyhow - done and time to move on, next up - Volk the Bastard...




I did say two minitures but the photos of Ray turned out a bit rubbish so I'll have another go after work tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hehe ~ little bastards. Well put:) Man - really diggin' your painting on this chick. Simple and perfect. And cool to notice that you still have that unique "Arjay" painting style going on. Really great stuff Russ! And thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete