Tutorials

Monday, October 24, 2011

You Will Die...

As if I didn't have little enough time to paint already - I had to make things worse by purchasing this bloody game... 

Whilst I'm certainly not a gamer I will still pick things up for a little after work stress relief if they sound particularly cool,  Dark Souls probably wasn't the wisest choice... The game's been punishing me for about 7 hours now with no stress relief in sight. That said - it is horribly addictive and I guess enjoyable in its own fashion.

I included a couple of videos - one a cool compilation of bad guys (mute it though, the music is god awful) and a second of some painful scrote narrating his journey through the tutorial stage - it is amusing if you can deal with the guys 'nails on chalkboard' voice...





No comments:

Post a Comment