Tutorials

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Old School Grenadier Pt. 2...

Arrived home after 5 days in Sydney, 5 days which basically consisted of over-indulging in food and alcohol and little else... I should say that it was fun while it lasted but it's nice to be home but the truth is, I think I could quite happily make a career out of it... Ah well - back to reality.

Spent a couple of afternoons on the Grenadier miniature since getting back and thought I'd post a quick pic. Was one of those miniatures where the colour scheme was all over the shop and seemed only to be getting worse with each new colour applied. I was tempted a couple of times to throw in the towel and start on something new but I stuck with it and actually ended up being quite happy with the result. Once again it was painted largely with just VMC and VMA paints, I'm really enjoying painting with the Model Air paints with the only downside being that they dry a little glossy when brushed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment